Method for making Chicken Mayonnaise Sandwich recipe
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except bread. Spread mixture on 4 brown bread slices. Cover with lettuce leave. Top with remaining bread.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you like this recipe.
Use the below recipe to take an easy printout for your reference later.
Chicken Mayonnaise Sandwich
- 11/2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 8 slices brown bread
- 1 stalk celery chopped, 1/2 cup
- 1 small onion finely chopped, 1/3 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 lettuce leaves
- few cranberries or raisins optional
- In a bowl, mix together the cooked chicken, celery, onion, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, oil and lettuce.
- Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Spread the prepared mixture on 4 brown bread slices. Top with remaining bread. Serve immediately.