Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe, Cheesy Chicken Balls is nothing but a kind of chicken meatball filled with cheese. We first prepare the chicken mixture and then stuff it with a cheese. Before wrapping it with the chicken filling. Then fried to perfection.
For more such similar recipes try the following
The kids simply would love this chicken cheese balls recipe. I have added boiled potato in this recipe for the binding. I have added the egg for coating the cheese balls. But if you want, you can omit the potato and add an egg in place of potato itself.
This chicken cheese balls recipe would be a perfect iftaar snack or after school snack for the kids. My kids love how the cheese oozes out of the chicken balls. It is really fun every single time.
Though it might sound little bit complicated when you read it. But actually it is very, very easy to gather and make.
You can use any kind of cheese that you wish. I generally like to either add the mozzarella cheese or the cheddar cheese. But most often I use the mozzarella cheese as kids like it.
Serve it hot before it turns cold. Once the chicken cheese balls are cold, then the cheese inside will become hard. So it is best to serve it hot.
This will be a perfect snack to serve like an after school snack. Or any kids party or even during the iftaar time in Ramadan. Kids would simply love it.
Let’s get started with the Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe, Cheesy Chicken Balls
Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe, Cheesy Chicken Balls
- 3 medium sized potatoes
- 500 gms boneless chicken
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves / cilantro
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 egg beaten
- bread crumbs
- small chedder cheese cubes / mozzarella cheese cubes
- oil for frying
- Boil and mash the potatoes.
- Mix ginger garlic paste with chicken and salt. Boil this chicken with a cup of water till done. Once it is cool down, put in a food processor and blend til it is lightly shredded. Add black pepper, green chilies, red chili powder and coriander leaves.Mix well.
- Add in the mashed potatoes now and mix really well.
- Make a flat patti on your palm and put cheese cube on the center, now wrap and make ball.
- Roll in to beaten egg, followed by bread crumbs and corn flour.
- Deep fry in oil for 2-3 minutes or till golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chili sauce.
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post