Chewy Caramel Candy made only with 2 ingredients is surely any sweet lovers delight.
This is dangerous. When making the caramel toffee gets so easy, then who would bother about the calories that it packs. But then who cares.
I love making and eating this chewy caramel candy. And the best part is that it is so simple and easy to make. The chewy caramel candy gets ready in no time at all. The entire process hardly took me 30 minutes. The only time consuming part was to make mixture cool down.
But if you have a house full of bees like in my home, the mixture won’t even wait to take shape. I had to make this toffee when no one was at home.
So let’s get started with the chewy caramel candy with 2 ingredients.
What You Need:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter
How To Make:
- Heat butter in a on stick pan. If you are using unsalted butter, add a pinch of salt.
- Add the condensed milk and keep stirring vigorously till it changes color and forms a lump.
- Transfer to a greased plate and flatten it with a spoon while still hot.
- Allow this to cool down for about 10 minutes.
- Make the desired shape while it is still warm.
Watch the video recipe below