Cheese Toast Muffins, Bread Pizza Cups. A fun, innovative and tasty twist to your otherwise boring bread breakfast. Isn’t it just so cool that we can make a toast muffin out of a simple slice of sandwich bread.
I first saw this recipe on Bhavna’s Kitchen and was totally floored by it. The cheese toast muffins looked so amazing and easy to make that I had to try it right away and man, I was surely not disappointed. The fact that the batch I made wasn’t sufficient for my family and I had to make another batch and wasn’t it just so easy to do that. I can never run short of dough away with this cheese toast muffins. Love them.
The cheese toast muffins are pretty simple to make even though they look lovely and complicated. If you see the step by step picture, you will see how pretty easy it is. Aren’t such dishes so lovely which do not require a rocket science to make and still taste awesome. Yes, the quick cook, that is me, has done it again. Such dishes are my favorite which require spending less time in the kitchen yet get awesome results.
Just pop the toast muffins in the oven for a couple of minutes while you gather together your filling. You can always make the chicken filling or with loads of veggies or any other filling that you prefer and make this awesomely delicious. I have just added the cheese, onion, tomatoes and green chili. That’s it, the cheese toast muffins were simply perfect for me.
Let’s get started with the Cheese Toast Muffins, Bread Pizza Cups
Cheese Toast Muffins, Bread Pizza Cups
- 6 sandwich bread slices
- 6 tsp pizza sauce
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 to matoes finely chopped
- 2 green chili finely chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F.
- Flatten out the bread slices with a rolling pin.
- Place a bowl or a round cutter and cut out the circle.
- Lightly butter the muffin tin holes and then press the bread circles into the muffin tin.
- Place it in the oven for a couple of minutes.
- Apply the pizza sauce, and drop the onion, tomatoes, green chili and mozzarella cheese on the toast and place it immediately in the oven. If you leave it outside for too long the sauce will start soaking the bread and will make it soggy.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes till cheese is melt and the there is a nice golden color on the toasts. Serve warm with ketchup.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
For more such recipes try out the following