Butter Roast Chicken recipe is a very yummy and tasty dish that is very different from other recipes. Made with fresh aromatic spices, this dish is surely a keeper.
For more such recipe try the following
Making the butter roast chicken recipe is pretty simple. Though it may sound complicated, but once you check the video below you will understand how easy it is to make.
The main taste comes from the freshly ground spices and the butter. We first roast the spices lightly and then grind them to make a fine paste. Then we get the chicken cooked before adding them to the buttered paste.
I love how easy it is to cook this butter roast chicken recipe yet the taste and look is something so royal. You can definitely serve this at any party table and get rave reviews for it.
You can use kashmiri red chili if you want. That would give a good color to the dish and yet not be so tasty. I have however added the normal variety.
Please do not hold back on the butter. The taste would simply not be the same if you do so. There would be no “butter” roast chicken if there is no “butter” in it. Adding the butter at the final step takes this dish to another level altogether.
I have used the boneless chicken for making this butter roast chicken recipe, but you can make this with the bone in pieces as well. My kids prefer the boneless meat and hence I have used it. So it is totally up to you what kind of cut you prefer.
You can even make this with mutton or prawns. They would taste awesome with this version too. In sha ALLAH, pretty soon, I will post the butter prawn roast.
So let’s get started with the Butter Roast Chicken recipe
Butter Roast Chicken recipe
What You Need:
- 500 gms chicken
- 3 to 4 whole dry red chilli, more if you like it really spicy
- 3 to 4 cardamom
- 1 inch stick cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, saunf
- 1 tsp black pepper corns
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 5 tbsp butter
- few sprigs of curry leaves
How To Make:
- Dry roast whole dry chilli, cardamom, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, black pepper corns on low flame till a nice aroma emanated from it.
- Switch off the flame and allow to cool. Once the spices have cooled down, transfer to a grinder and add the garlic and lemon juice. Grind to make a paste. Set aside this paste.
- In a pan, add turmeric powder, salt, ginger garlic paste and yogurt.
- Cook till all the water has dried up and chicken is done.
- Heat butter in a pan and add curry leaves. Add the ground spice paste. Cook for couple of minutes.
- Next throw in the chicken. Fry till all the masala is well coated to the chicken.
- Finally add the remaining butter and fry till it has melt. Remove from heat immediately and serve hot.
For the video recipe check below. Do not forget to subscribe
Signing off until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
If you see any inappropriate ads on my blog, please use the report button at the bottom of the ad or send me the url to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appreciate your help.