السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Braided Nutella Star Bread with Step by Step Instructions. Want to make someone’s day special? Bake them some nutella bread! A lovely looking bread which will make anyone’s heart melt just by looking at it.
This recipe has all the hallmarks of classic nutella bread—it’s fluffy, moist, infused with nutella flavor, and beloved by kids and adults alike. I firmly believe that this braided nutella star bread is something you should be able to make anytime and anywhere.
Here I am sharing a very basic recipe for using the bread base. A simple gather together ingredients and an hour of waiting while your dough rises and then you will be snacking on your very own slice of warm, freshly baked and braided nutella star bread.
Let’s get started with the Braided Nutella Star Bread, Step by Step Instructions
Braided Nutella Star Bread, Step by Step Instructions
- 4 cups all purpose flour / maida
- 1 package / 11 gms dry yeast
- 1/2 cup water lukewarm
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of unsalted Butter melted
- 1 cup nutella spread
- In a glass, add the ukewarm water, yeast and 1 tsp of the sugar. Set aside for 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix together the flour, remaining sugar and salt.
- Add the butter, milk and yeast, mix it until it comes together, then with the speed on medium, let it knead for about 7 minutes or until you have a smooth dough.
- Cover with damn muslin cloth or plastic wrap an allow it to rise and double in volume, about an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 180 C.
- Divide your dough four, roll it out to about 10” circles.
- Smear the surface of one circle with some of the Nutella. Place another circle on top and smear again with nutella. Repeat for another circle and finally place the last circle on top and press lightly.
- Place a small bowl or ramekin and leaving that circle, cut into 16 parts. (the inside will be exposed).
- Take one part and twist it twice. Do the same for all the parts. Join together two parts together at the end to seal it.
- Bake the bread for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown all around, allow to cool and dig in!!
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
For more such recipes try out the following