I somehow like salmon baked. It tastes best when baked rather than frying or in a gravy. With all the nutrient coming from this superfood, coupled with amazing taste, I think it is a must try for everyone. Few foods pack a bigger nutritional value than salmon—it’s rich in protein, heart-helping omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin D. When cooking the salmon recipe, be careful not to overcook it. Salmon is a very delicate fish and will retain much of its natural moisture when prepared properly. The pinkish colour of the salmon is so appealing to the eye
More seafood recipes:
How to make baked salmon recipe
What You Need:
- 500 gms salmon fillets, approximately 4 small fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 4 lemon wedges
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush with 1/2 tablespoon oil. Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Mix remaining oil, ginger garlic paste and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture over salmon fillets, dividing equally. Season with salt and pepper. Marinate for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to absorb
- Bake salmon until just opaque in center, 15-18 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.