Keema Palak recipe is a delighfully delicious recipe loaded with proteins.
Palak or spinach is full of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. It is loaded with almost every important nutrient there is. I can go on and on about the health benefits of palak or spinach but let me stop here as I am sure everyone knows about this excellent green.
For more similar recipes go to the following links
There are plenty of recipes that go well with palak, be it palak paneer, palak gosht or aloo palak there are dozens of recipes which are simply delicious and healthy to eat. I think palak or spinach is one of the widely eaten green. In this post, I am gonna mix palak with keema/mutton mince to make a delicious keema palak recipe.
Keema Palak is a very delicious recipe. My kids don’t generally like to eat mutton, so making them eat palak gosht is always a pain for me. But they quite like the keema palak recipe, and hence it is keema palak that is regular at my home. Keema Palak is pretty simple to make. We just make the keema curry and add the spinach in the end till it is cooked. As the keema or mutton mince gets cooked pretty fast, this recipe can be made when short on time. Let’s get started with Palak Keema recipe
Ingredients for keema palak recipe
- 250 gms keema/mutton mince
- 2 bunches of spinach/palak, cleaned and finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- Two tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Method for keema palak recipe
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell vanishes from the ginger garlic paste.
- Mix in keema/mutton mince and cook till all the water evaporates and the keema has browned a little.
- Stir in the turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the chopped spinach/palak and a cup of water. Cook till the spinach is cooked and has changed it’s color. Serve hot with roti or rice.
Until next time
For video recipe of the keema palak check below
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you like this recipe.
For receiving exciting new recipes, subscribe to this blog.