Looking for something different for breakfast? Look no further! Surprise your family with a heart shaped egg in a nest breakfast. This is totally cute! No matter what you call it, an egg in a basket is one of my favorite ways to make my family feel extra special. The egg looks so awesome nestled in the bread. A simple and an awesome way to wake up your family to the egg in a nest.
I love the fact that it is so simple and easy to make and yet looks so lovely and presentable. Who would have thought that such an everyday food like the bread and egg could make such an awesome look. I simply love the egg in a nest recipe just for the look of it.
Ingredients for egg in a nest
- 1 Bread Slice
- 1 Egg
- Heart Shaped cookie cutter
- 1 teaspoon butter or oil
Method for egg in a nest
- 1. Cut out the heart shape from the bread slice with the heart shape cookie cutter.
- 2. In a pan, add a teaspoon of butter or oil and place the bread slice and add the egg in the heart hole.
- 3. Cook on a low heat till the egg is cooked.
- 4. Sprinkle with pepper and salt before serving hot.
Please don’t forget to like and comment if you like this recipe.
For receiving exciting new recipes, subscribe to this blog.