السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Egg Bhurji recipe or the Anda bhurji recipe needs no introduction. A protein rich food, egg bhurji, you can eat at breakfast, lunch or dinner. A personal favourite among all the eggetarians.
As a kid, Ammi used to make this ever so often with a variety of dishes. She even used to mix this with rice and make it into a egg fried rice and pack it off for tiffin to school. I am sure all of you have a very fond memory of this dish. Maybe the method that your mom made was different but the name Egg Bhurji will definitely ring in fond memories of childhood.
Serve it with roti or even as a side dish with rice and dal. The egg Bhurji recipe or the anda bhurji recipe just tastes awesome with anything and everything. Egg Bhurji recipe or the Anda bhurji is well-cooked, liberally spiced, and dare I say, well-oiled. It’s Western and European cousin, the scrambled eggs are slightly moist and very lightly seasoned.
You can simply wrap it up in a roti and make it a roll and take it on the go when you head out. Or simply serve it as a breakfast roll
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 green chilli, slit
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon oil (I always prefer canola or olive)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add green chilli and onion and fry until brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir till the raw smell vanishes.
- Add turmeric, chilli powder, salt and coriander powder. Mix well.
- Add eggs and coriander leaves.
- Add little water and allow it to cook on slow flame. Do not stir at this point as the raw smell of the egg might overpower the dish.
- Increase the flame and stir to break the egg mixture.
Serve hot with roti.
Let’s get started with the Egg Bhurji Recipe-Anda Bhurji recipe
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you enjoyed this post
For more such recipes try out the following