Spicy Cheese Bread Roll Recipe is one of the most easiest breakfast recipe ever. The easy and spicy cheese bread roll recipe is very very easy to make and delicious to taste.
You can modify the filling according to your taste. When I make this, there are lot of variations with this simple and spicy cheese bread roll recipe. I make it with onion, coriander leaves and chili along with cheese for my husband. For my son, he needs without the coriander and for the girls it’s just plain cheese.
You can just make any different variation as you please. The sheer ease of making the spicy cheese bread roll recipe is a definitely a big relief when we are rushing around the kitchen in the morning. All you need to have is some cheese and bread at home and you are good to make a delicious and lip smacking recipe.
Let’s get over to our Easy and Spicy Cheese Bread Roll Recipe
Ingredients for Spicy Cheese Bread Roll recipe
- 4 sandwich bread slices
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves/cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely sliced
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
Method for Spicy Cheese Bread Roll recipe
- Mix the cheese, chili powder, onion, coriander leaves, green chili and salt in a bowl and set aside. Divide this mixture into 4 portions.
- Trim the outer part of the bread slices.
- Dip the slices in water and remove excess water by pressing against the palms of your hand
- Place 1 part of the cheese mixture in the middle and seal the edges.
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown. Serve hot with ketchup or pudina chutney.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you like this recipe.
For receiving exciting new recipes, subscribe to this blog.