Karahi Chicken Recipe is a delicious Pakistani recipe which is so simple and easy to make. This is a quick and easy to make Kadai Murgh Recipe.
One of the easiest and tastiest karahi chicken recipe, Pakistani that I have made. This easy Karahi Chicken Recipe or the Kadai Murgh, Pakistani is very simple to make and all the ingredients could be put together quickly. Make this with a small chicken.
You can try it with boneless chicken too, but it won’t taste the same as it does with whole chicken. This recipe was adapted from the Bajias cooking on Youtube. It is pretty much different from the karahi gosht that I have posted previously.
In this easy and quick karahi chicken all the spices are ground together and added to the lightly fried chicken and there is no onion in it.
The quick and easy karahi chicken recipe, Pakistani can be made while short on time. There are lot of other variations of the karahi chicken recipe , which I would keep posting in furture, Insha ALLAH
Let’s get started with the easy and quick karahi chicken recipe, Kadai Murgh Recipe, Pakistani
Ingredients for karahi chicken recipe, Pakistani
- 1 kg (approx.2 lb) chicken, cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chili
- 2 tomato
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chili
- salt to taste
- 5 tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup yogurt, beaten
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves/cilantro, finely chopped
Method for karahi chicken recipe, Pakistani
- Put tomato, green chili, garam masala powder, ginger garlic powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, black pepper, crushed chili, and salt in a processor and grind well.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry the chicken in it till it changes color.
- Add the tomato mixture in it and mix well. Close the lid and let it cook while stirring in between.
- When the oil begins to seperate, add the yogurt. And cook till the oil floats above the gravy. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you like this recipe.
For receiving exciting new recipes, subscribe to this blog.