Oh, yes, you saw that right. It’s 1 minute chocolate chip cookie in a cup. Can anything get better than this?
You are craving for some cookie and feel too lazy to go the market and and way toooo lazy to make and wait till your own chocolate chip cookie bakes.
Worry not, help is here, how about you just head to the kitchen and come out with your chocolate chip cookie in a cup within 5 minutes. Yes, that’s how easy this recipe is.
I stumbled across this recipe in pinterest. I was instantly fascinated by the sheer ease and simplicity of the recipe. I had everything right there in my kitchen and off I went into the kitchen to try it out.
After gathering all the ingredients, it was 60 seconds in the microwave and the delicious microwave chocolate chip cookie was ready. What an awesome idea to whoever invented this recipe.
It was delicious and I had to make few more cups to satisfy the cravings of my family who were lining up for it.
For me 60 seconds were perfect, but if your cookie comes out dry, microwave for lesser time.
Let’s start with the 1 minute microwave chocolate chip cookie in a cup recipe
Ingredients for microwave chocolate chip cookie
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 heaped tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 heaped tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips
Method for microwave chocolate chip cookie
- Melt your butter in the microwave in a cup.
- Add white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Stir to combine.
- Separate your egg and mix only the yolk to your cup.
- Add flour, then stir again.
- Add the chocolate chips, and give a final mix.
- Microwave for 40-60 seconds. Your delicious 1 minute microwave chocolate chip cookie in a cup is ready to be served warm.
- Start checking the cookie at 40 seconds. Do not cook past one minute, just like a regular cookie, this will continue cooking as it cools. If the cookie is dry, microwave for less time. My microwave exactly takes 1 minute.
- Serve warm.
Until next time,
Help us provide you with more recipes by sharing this recipe with your friends. Please don’t forget to like and comment if you like this recipe.
For receiving exciting new recipes, subscribe to this blog.